The staff at Goldridge Primary School is very well trained and qualified.
- a) Infants Department
- b) Lower and Upper School Department
We offer a variety of subjects to expose our children to broad curriculum
The subjects offered are:
Religious and Moral Education
Art and Craft
Our curriculum aims to encourage all pupils to:
- Understand, be interested in and show respect to others whilst also developing their own self esteem
- Become literate and numerate
- Have confidence when communicating, working with and responding to others.
- Develop analytical problem solving skills
- Develop independence in our pupils
- Make healthy, safe life choices for themselves and others